Curtiss-Wright Corporation Quality Assurance Engineer in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
The Opportunity | Quality Assurance Engineer
This position will play a key role in the Quality Assurance organization to ensure both customer and company quality requirements are met.
Location: Bethlehem, PA (greater Philadelphia area)
Duties & Responsibilities:
Plan and implement quality assurance programs on customer orders.
Identify potential project quality issues
- Compile quality assurance data packages for customer review
- Review and evaluate contractual requirements in specifications and drawings with specific attention to quality requirements.
- Develop inspection plans, measurement methods and recording forms
- Provide supplier oversight
- Lead and/or participate in audits
- Interface with internal and external customers
- Coordinate quality activities with customers, suppliers, and third-party oversight bodies.
- Review and evaluate in-process rejections, obtain disposition, evaluate root causes, and implement corrective action when needed.
- Standardize and improve quality processes and procedures.
- Assist other departments as necessary in establishing standards relative to ensuring product quality.
- Must be US Citizen and able to obtain and maintain DOD security clearance
- BS Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in planning and implementing quality assurance programs
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
Prefer experience in:
- Regulated Industries (e.g., military, nuclear power, aerospace)
- Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt / Master Black Belt certifications
- ASQ Certifications
- Auditor certification
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled