Curtiss-Wright Corporation Test Technician in Chanhassen, Minnesota
The Opportunity | Test Technician
Under direct supervision, performs relatively routine tasks related to the testing of raw materials, manufactured products or manufacturing processes.
- Uses test procedures. Under supervision, investigates and analyzes test failures.
- Documents the review and evaluation of in-process rejections and trends, recommending corrective action as appropriate.
- Works with established test procedures.
- Provides assistance in the areas of predictability, manufacturing processing, equipment and process improvement.
- Performing alignments, calibration, KE testing and final test operations
- 2-3 years of experience working in a related electrical position.
- Must be certified, or have extensive experience with high voltage currents
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Helpful knowledge regarding controllers and drives, specifically; Control Techniques, Allen Bradley, and Kollmorgen.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled