Curtiss-Wright Corporation HRIS Coordinator in Charlotte, North Carolina
The Opportunity | HRIS Coordinator
Working as part of Curtiss-Wright's HR team at our head office, you will be responsible for data entry of all HR personnel actions into the HRIS, as well as providing customer service and support to field HR. If you are looking to grow your career in HR, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Data entry of Personnel Action forms into ADP
- Audit HRIS data to ensure integrity
- Coordinate with HR and Payroll & Benefits staff regarding personnel action request
- Provide customer service support for the employee self-service
- Participate in HRIS projects
- High school diploma required. Bachelor's Degree would be preferred.
- 2-3 years HR data entry experience
- Experience in HR and knowledge of payroll functions
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively in a corporate environment
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled