Curtiss-Wright Corporation Assembler in Farmingdale, New York
The Opportunity | Assembler
Under direct supervision, follows process instructions and blueprints to assemble components and achieve final configuration required on drawings for the production of the company's products. Work is routine in nature, following established procedures.
- Assemble components to a final configured product utilizing process and drawing instructions and blueprints and specialized tooling and fixtures, measuring equipment and hand tools.
- Reads and interprets assembly drawings, parts lists, operations sheets and visual aids.
- May set up and operate automatic prepping, loading and insertion equipment and perform any rework from test failures in accordance with standard repair procedures, as well as incorporate ECN's into completed boards.
- May verify quality of product at the required intervals and verify accuracy of all work.
- Other various duties as required.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition opens an email client application and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled