Curtiss-Wright Corporation Material Handler (Temporary) in Gastonia, North Carolina
The Opportunity | Material Handler (Temporary)
Under direct supervision, performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- May prepare, load and unload shipments including documentation and verification.
- Responsible for processing all material to include examination for damage, processing discrepancies, and delivery of material to stock rooms.
- Perform a variety of kitting and order functions.
- Contact carriers to pick up freight.
- Recommend process improvements to reduce future discrepancies.
- Assist with cycle count inventory.
- Other various duties as required.
- At least 2+ years of related experience.
- High School or Equivalent
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled