Curtiss-Wright Corporation Mechanical Assembly Technician in Gastonia, North Carolina
The Opportunity | Mechanical Assembly Technician (Contract)
Under general supervision, performs functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies and final assemblies. Uses sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments or equipment. Assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process. Works with engineers in conducting experiments.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining programs, assembly documentation, routings and processes used in the fabrication of complex products.
- Make recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new and existing processes
- Interface with team to coordinate new product release to production.
- 3-5 years of experience in mechanics.
- Knowledge of measuring and hand tools.
- Ability to follow manuals and process sheets.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled