Curtiss-Wright Corporation 2nd Shift Assembly Lead in Gilbert, Arizona
The Opportunity | 2nd Shift Assembly Lead
Follows process instructions and blueprints to assemble components and achieve final configuration required on drawings for the production of the company's products. Work is semi-routine in nature, following established procedures.
- Assemble components to a final configured product utilizing process and drawing instructions and blueprints and specialized tooling and fixtures, measuring equipment and hand tools.
- Reads and interprets assembly drawings, parts lists, operations sheets and visual aids.
- Set up and operate automatic prepping, loading and insertion equipment and perform any rework from test failures in accordance with standard repair procedures, as well as incorporate ECN's into completed boards.
- May order appropriate test equipment to support the test schedules or design, build and document special test equipment.
- Verify quality of product at the required intervals and verify accuracy of all work. Work with manufacturing Engineering and Engineering to submit changes in assembly/test requirements.
- Provides training and support to lower level assemblers as required.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Technical/Trade school preferred.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled