Curtiss-Wright Corporation Production Planner in Gilbert, Arizona
The Opportunity | Planner
Plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors final approval of products through the complete production cycle. Works from engineering plans and production specifications to establish production schedules, labor loading, and capacity requirements. Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules. May act as team lead, when needed.
- Develops and maintains detailed schedules, production plans and material requirements lists in accordance with the Master Production Schedule, for products, proposal efforts and/or production processes.
- Coordinates Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Material Control, Quality and other departments to achieve optimum utilization of facilities in meeting production schedules.
- Provides input to management regarding problems such as scheduling problems, material shortages, design changes and backlogs.
- Provides direction and leadership for staff.
- Releases and maintains all appropriate paperwork.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 - 10 years of Stockroom, Expediter and Capacity planning experience
- Experience in a planning role in a build to order manufacturing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This position may require exposure to information, which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled