Curtiss-Wright Corporation Business Development in Hatfield, Pennsylvania
The Business Development Manager is responsible for evaluating, recommending and managing new strategic business opportunities, initiatives, partnerships, alliances and/or joint ventures. This individual will conduct market analysis, monitor competitive activity, and identify customer needs. They will need to provide leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementing of global strategic business objectives and initiatives. The Business Development Manager may also be required to select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Develop and maintain customer business relationships in domestic and/or international markets.
- Identify and develop opportunities for business expansion and prepares detailed business cases and recommendations.
- Develop marketing strategies and provide input into long-range business plans.
- Acts as liaison with government agencies and offices.
- Maintain level of oversight to ensure compliance with industry regulations, regulatory agencies, export laws and technology transfer as they apply to proposal development and contract negotiation.
- Conduct research assessment and due diligence activities.
- Structure, secure approval and execute negotiations strategies to capture contracts for new and existing products.
- Cross culture communication skills
- Negotiation experience and expertise
- Ability to structure/manage business dynamics with strong strategic thinking and planning skills, strong risk management skills, strong team building, quantitative analysis, and project management.
- Comfortable working in various environment such as in a boardroom or in a plant.
- 2-3 years in Engineering / Applied Science experience is highly desirable
- Must have at least 2-3 years of Sales and/or Marketing experience within an engineering, construction, or scientific environment.
- 2-3 years International Business experience is highly desirable
This position may require exposure to information that is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled