Curtiss-Wright Corporation Graduate Application Engineer in Newtown, Pennsylvania
The Graduate Application Engineer is responsible for direct interaction with TTC's customers whilst working closely with Engineering to help understand, isolate and resolve any customer issues. You will replicate customer reported problems in laboratory or test environments to develop solutions and escalate un-resolvable problems to the appropriate Engineering team for further investigation and resolution.
Whether you are a recent graduate of Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or you have a couple of year's experience as a Field or Applications Engineer and you're looking for your next challenge we are interested in hearing from you. Excellent customer Service, strong self-motivation and drive and the ability to stay calm and reassure our customers in a crisis situation is crucial in this role. Full training would be provided to get you up to speed on understanding our vast array of highly technical products.
- Experience and/or knowledge of installing and operating data collection and measurement sensors with applications in a flight test environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, co-workers, staff at all levels, customers and outside contacts of diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to develop comprehensive training presentations on data collection products/systems and present those materials to a group of educated customers.
- Experience with Matlab, Wireshark and general networking concepts are also desirable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools such as Word, Excel, Visio and Outlook.
- Able and willing to work a flexible schedule and/or overtime as needed to meet required deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary or required.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Networking or related field.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled