Curtiss-Wright Corporation Sr Manager, Sales & Marketing in Paramus, New Jersey
The Opportunity | Senior Manager -- Sales and Marketing:
Responsible for selling the company's products and growing the business in a particular territory. Primary responsibility may include identifying new business opportunities, generating and developing new partners in order to sell the company's services to. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing customer revenues. New business pursuits will involve multi-level sales efforts, which will demand building credibility and developing relationships both externally and internally. Customers may be geographic or named accounts. Supporting the Liquid Coatings and Parylene facilities sales and marketing efforts
- Assists in developing sales strategies that will produce maximum market penetration.
- Identifies objectives, strategies, and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates. Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and promote sales.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives. Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- May ensure the effective use of the sales accountability program throughout the division and interpret long and short-term effect on sales strategies on operating profit.
- Establishes and maintains close personal contact with top echelon customers. Attends a variety of conferences and other external meetings to explore sales opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for adjacent services and added value services to support organic growth.
- Identify new markets, services and potential acquisition targets
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing or Engineering degree.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with knowledge of MS Office.
- Basic sales and presentation skills.
- Background in engineering, sales or marketing in similar or related product, with technical sales experience preferred.
- Must have excellent relationship management skills and commitment to customer satisfaction with a proven track record in year over year sales growth.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled