Curtiss-Wright Corporation Sales Manager in Germany
- Grow sales of Curtiss-Wright Controls' Industrial Products in the On-Highway market, including but not limited to Shifters, ETC's, and Power Electronics (Invertors).
- Develop and implement the sales strategy within the On Highway market, defining target customers and plans to capture and retain business.
- Position Curtiss-Wright as the leading supplier of the defined products within the market and territory
Managing and developing a team of three people (sales admin & tech support) by creating and executing development plans for each individual
Develop relationships with major OEMs leading to access to projects and new business programs
- Ensure relationships with Key Accounts are maintained to ensure continuation of business relationships, maximising sales and profitability and extending the sales reach within each account
- Work effectively with Product/Business Development Managers to design and execute sales initiatives
- Ensure that the distributors and representatives in the territory are fully trained in our products and are fully aware of the applications in which they are used. Annually assess and report back their performance
- Be aware of the order bookings across the territory, liaising with the Internal Sales Offices as required and taking action as required to bring in orders.
- Liaise with all necessary parties to ensure post-sales support is effective
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual sales performance across the regions
- Participation in exhibitions, overseas travel will be required and is central to the role
- Provide marketing information as to customer requirements, regional trends, competitors, etc. as required
- Use the CRM system to record sales activities and opportunities; this is also used for activity monitoring and pipeline management.
- Actively work to develop the skills of the team by creating and executing development plans for each individual
- Must be fluent in German and English
- Flexibility to travel up to 50%
- Proven experience driving new business and maintaining existing accounts specifically in on-highway sales demonstrating all required competencies for this position
- Previous sales experience and account management experience from European sales
Proven sales background and the delivering against financial targets
Technical competence with an engineering background
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft products
- Team Player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate confidently and persuasively with a wide variety of people, up to very senior levels
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to meet deadlines and to work under pressure
- Highly self-motivated and the ability to work without supervision
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of Germany and the EU through completion of a Personnel Security Screening Standard (PSSS) application. In the event information provided on the PSSS application reveals ineligibility to access US export controlled information, any offer of employment may be withdrawn.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled